List of Leading Kitesurfing Blogs And Magazines:
On this list, you find the top magazines/blogs in the world of kitesurfing.
1. IKSURFMAG Kitesurfing Magazine (United Kingdom)
One of the top kiteboarding magazines in the world. Read about the latest news, equipment, videos, techniques, and travels. 1 post a day. Born in April 2009.
Facebook fans 83.4K ⋅ Twitter followers 6.7K ⋅ Instagram Followers 17.5K
2. Peter’s Kitesurfing Blog (Australia) peterskiteboarding.com
Peter’s kitesurfing blog is an online magazine journaling Peter’s kitesurfing adventures. He logs every kiteboarding session and shares his skills progressions, gear, weather. Three posts per quarter. Born in October 2005.
Twitter followers 1K
3. The Kiteboarder Magazine (California, USA) thekiteboarder.com
The only Magazine entirely run and owned by dedicated kitesurfers. 10 posts per week. Born in April 2006.
4. Kitesurfing Magazine (Ontario, Canada) kitesurfingmag.com
One of the top kitesurfing blogs in North America. Highlights kitesurfing travel guides, gear reviews and share valuable instructions. 2 posts per month. Born in March 2006.
Facebook fans 60K ⋅ Twitter followers 1.2K ⋅ Instagram Followers 4K
5. Progression Blog Kitesurfing (Brighton, England)
A magazine sharing world-leading instructional kitesurf videos for advanced as well as beginning surfers. Watch the inspirational videos to learn new techniques and tricks. 7 posts per year. Born in August 2008.
Facebook fans 30K ⋅ Twitter followers 4K ⋅ Instagram Followers 3K
6. Planet Kitesurf Blog (Brighton, England) planetkitesurfholidays.com/blog
The largest and oldest blog, magazine, and specialist on travel accommodation, transfers, flights, and resorts for surfers. 3 posts per quarter. Born in May 2016
Facebook fans 3.5K ⋅ Twitter followers 200 ⋅ Instagram Followers 700
7. Flysurfer Kiteboarding (Germany) flysurfer.com/news
This is not just a blog but also a specialist in manufacturing innovative and inspirational boards and kites for beginning and advanced riders. 1 post per week. Born in Dec 2015.
Facebook fans 18K ⋅ Twitter followers 800
8. The Kitesurf Tonga Blog (South Pacific)
Not just a wonderful kite surfing spot in the South Pacific, but also a blog highlighting inspirational kitesurf videos and articles. 1 post per month. Born in September 2013.
Facebook fans 1.4K
9. Kiteboarding St Petersburg Blog (Tampa Bay in Florida, USA)
Offering wind forecasts, certified kitesurf lessons, and launch sites in Tampa Bay (Florida).
Facebook fans 600
10. Freedom Kitesurfing Magazine (Australia) freedomkitemag.com
A magazine born in Australia sharing kitesurfing products, actions, and lifestyles.
2 posts per quarter. Born in November 2014.
Facebook fans 7K
Do you prefer video surf vlogs? Then have a look at the YouTube channel below.